Previous year brought a huge number of innovations to user experience. Looking behind the possibilities and challenges in the last years we need to find where the industry is heading in 2017? Some dauntless moves can be expected this year as compared to the previous years. For example from time-reduction design to modish personalization, metrics calculating the life-happenings, cranny areas of specialization, and the UX as a management exercise. In India User Experience design is still at its inceptive stage. But last year can be considered as the year of change as we noticed the huge increase in adaptability, consciousness and inquisitiveness in the market for the pasture of digital design. Probably the last months of the year 2016 can be considered as one of the good times in the UX Design Trends as most of our clients had a good understanding about the UX, User Research and UI. Have a look on the 7 UX Design Trends to follow in 2017:
- Flourishing Animations: Previous years were quiet good and interesting as we crawled from simple and static flat animations for better arrangement and leveled-up usability. This would not have been possible without the advancement in the various fields of computer technology like CSS3, HTML5, etc.
- Time management design: An excellent UX is instinctive and not only rescue more users juncture but often can be seen in linear designs that empower one action to be taken at a single point of time. However, with a great increase in the technology field especially in the chat-bots and artificial intelligence, we are going to adhere much interesting platforms of time-saving design. For example, if we talk about the basic customer interaction services being monitored by the artificial intelligent chat-bots will not just be able to save users time and on the other hand it may also save the time of the employees in the company along with the time that can then be laid on innovation.
- Recoil the Material Design: The different teams of Software who are trying their level best to design various elements covering most of the global offices need Material Design. And, material design id the most important thing that they want it for further movement. Let’s take an example that trying to move people in different teams in the same direction is a big achievement for any human being.
- Formal world design and Personalization: In recent years we noticed very less clients in India opting for Formal world design and Personalization; however 2017 will be the year over powered with high demands from the clients end. We would suggest that this approach has already been acquired by many users but 2017 will undoubtedly be all about the animations.
- Real World design: Many companies need a big standard tool box for the team development and also to move ahead. But, before Material Design, other things were there that used to pervade this ditch. It cannot be considered as the first design standard, and not as the last. However, a comeback is bound to take place. By now, you probably come know that UX material design is a not a small deal at all, rather it’s a big deal. It has derives its way mainstream.
- Excellent Sound Design: This is going to be as one of the best entries in the field of design. We presume sound design to be an integral in designing world, especially in the field of mobile applications. Production of a good quality Sound design mostly takes the involvement of the manipulation of formerly composed and recorded audio. Sound designers have been identified through organizing various sound design award functions for some time, and the new awards have taken place in response to trending approach in sound design quality and technology.
- Work management design: If you feel that you are repeatedly working on the job and you are getting swamped by your everyday routine list, then it may be the time to re-frame your time management habits towards your work. This influences the users in a positive way by providing them with a multi-purpose object which becomes simple and easy to share experiences with the dear ones. Currently, this trend is being used by few companies like Face book.
Sunny Chawla is a Marketing Manager at AIS Technolabs – webdesign company In India, Helping global businesses with unique and engaging tools for their business. He would love to share thoughts on mobile interface design,Web design,web development etc..