If you are among avid designers who are always keen to learn something new, then web design conferences are a perfect outing for you. These conferences are the most amazing events that take place in different parts of the world.
There is something new for everyone irrespective of the location from where they are. Listed below are some of the amazingly amazing web conferences for a web designer:
1. Full Stack Fest: It is a programming event that is going to be held fromSep 1-5 2015. It is divided into two-day one-track conferences namely:
a. Barcelona Ruby Conference
b. Barcelona FutureJS.
2. New Zealand PHP Conference: It is among most important IT events in the region that features popular presenters, along with some other deft speakers. In this event, two concurrent tracks including approx. 22 talks about exploring PHP as well as other topics that will not only inspire developers but also stand up as a challenge. It is going to be held during Sep 2-4, 2015 in Wellington, New Zealand.
3. ColdFront 2015: It is Copenhagen’s cutting-edge conference that lasts for a single day. It involves 10 talks from industry leaders like Jeremy Keith, Lea Verou, and Smashing Magazines’s own editor-in-chief. It is going to held on 3rd Sep, 2015 at Copenhagen, Denmark.
4. DjangoCon 2015: It is the conference that has something for everyone – be it a person who develop Django application for a livelihood or a person who tinkers with Django applications in their spare time. So, whether you an expert, just a beginner or are keen towards learning, this conference has talks and tutorials for you. It won’t be wrong to say that DjangoCon serves to be a great platform for learning, exchanging ideas and for meeting experts. It is a six-day conference that will continue from 6-11 Sep, 2015 at Austin, TX, USA.
5. UX STRAT USA 2015: UX STRAT conferences are precisely formulated for leaders and experienced personnel of UX/CX who want to create an improved strategic approach for the design programs of their products and services. The presentations of UX STRAT are actually the case studies that showcase how leaders deal with organising, analysing, innovation and communication during their design experience. It will be a three-day event going to be organised in Athens, GA, USA from Sep 8 to 10, 2015.
6. UX Cambridge 2015: It is a community-driven, functional user experience conference for all sorts of applications including mobile, web as well as software applications. This conference includes workshops, tutorials, inspiring & practical keynotes, case studies and experience reports apart from lots of time for informal discussions and networking. You can take this opportunity to connect and learn not only from your peers but also from industry leaders in comfy and exciting space. You can immediately utilise the skills gained in your next assignment. This conference will start from Sep 9, 2015 and will continue till Sep 11, 2015 at Cambridge, UK.
7. MOBX 2015: It is an annual conference organised for small screen Interaction Design, Mobile User Experience, and usable interfaces on smart devices. It is the best meet for all the creative minds out there who love experimenting with User Experience, interfaces and interactions in the context of mobile. It is for all those who love small-sized, good usability mobile interfaces and smart experiences, and routine behaviour. It is going to be held on September 11, 2015, at Berlin, Germany.
8. The Lead Developer Conference: It is an all new conference especially designed for the team leaders who are busy leading a team, perform coding and maintaining standards, and couldn’t find the time to keep a pace with advanced technologies and develop themselves as a technical lead. It comprises experts’ advice about leading and motivating a team. Moreover, the high-level sessions about newer and powerful technologies will boost your knowledge to the next level. It will be held on September 11, 2015, at London, UK
9. SmashingConf Freiburg 2015: If you are among those who love exploring the problems, techniques and projects of web design, this conference is completely relevant for you as you can apply the skills learnt straight away in your work. It is a single track, focussed and well-designed learning experience conducted by 16 speakers. The intimate environment for attendees makes the atmosphere friendlier. It is a three-day conference that will take place from September 14–16, 2015 at Freiburg, Germany.
10. SpringOne 2GX 2015: It is one-of-a-kind discussion forum for not only application developers, but also for data and solution architects. All the sessions are precisely tailored for the developers who are working on Groovy & Grails, Redis, Cloud Foundry, RabbitMQ, open source Spring IO Projects, Hadoop and Tomcat technologies. The additional advantage is that passionate professionals get a chance to meet and learn from the leaders of open source who innovate such technologies. It is going to be held on September 14–17, 2015 at Washington, DC, USA.
11. The Mobility and Modern Web Conference: It is one of the most interesting conference sessions that lasts for two days. This comprises hands-on workshops and covers the most recent trends of mobile and web. It is going to be held during September 16–18, 2015 in Los Angeles, CA, USA.
12. Generate London 2015: Introduced by net magazine, often referred as the world’s leading print and digital publication, for the avid web designers. This conference drives a source of inspiration, learning and networking opportunities, which is packed with quality content from industry best speakers. It will be held on 17 and 18 Sep, 2015 in London, UK.
13. Berlin Expert Days 2015: It is a web conference that deals with all the practical facets of information technologies. It is a non-profit event tailored for delivering the most recent information to its visitors and also provides a platform for interchanging ideas. It is going to be held on Sep 17 &18, 2015 in Berlin, Germany.
14. From the Front: Comprising an amazing line-up of speakers, this conference enlightens the recent developments in thematic versions. This year’s theme is “Frontend in Wonderland”. It is going to be organised on 17 & 18 Sep, 2015 in Bologna, Italy.
15. MobileUXCamp DC 2015: This is a conference that unites professionals who belong to fast progressing community of mobile user experience. It is going to be held on September 19, 2015, in Washington, DC, USA.
16. HOW Interactive Design Conference 2015: It is specifically designed for the designers who are working into complex processes, multiple platforms and wanted to please client as well as boss. This conference proves to be of great help in determining emerging trends and helps the designer to have a better grip on interactive. It is going to be held during September 20-22, 2015 in San Francisco, USA.
There are many more conferences to follow for developers to have better hands-on knowledge about the technology they are working on.
The author, Anna Brown, is working as a Mobile Website Developer with Xperts Infosoft. She is a passionate researcher and don’t miss a single opportunity to grasp new things including the trends of web design and development in India. For which, she stay updated with the conferences organised all over the world. You can also connect to her on professional network through Twitteror LinkedIn