The calendar’s about to turn, so are you ready to boost conversions with the hottest trends for 2017?
Savvy designers know that a website needs to do more than look good. Expect to see the ten trends discussed in this infographic from The Deep End Design used with great success in actually achieving conversions.
These are just some of the tactics you can employ to gain an edge in the coming year:
- Want to reach millennials? Or boomers? Or folks in between? Try age-responsive design.
- Skeleton screens can give your site an edge by making it seem to load even faster than it does.
- And bots can help you engage with customers and close deals 24/7.
- Do you (or your clients) sell directly to consumers? If so, check out opportunities for shopping cart marketing to boost sales by 10 to 30 percent.
- Two visual elements — cinemagraphs and animated call to action buttons — will help you attract attention, the first step toward conversion.
- Take video to the next level by using it to reach consumers (especially millennials) on many levels at once. Real people (your customers or employees) talking about your brand are convincing.
- And don’t miss the suggestion for capturing the attention of consumers about to leave your site with a no-hassle compelling offer they can’t pass up.
- Undoubtedly you’re using social media or other methods to drive traffic to your site. Up your game in 2017 with great landing page strategy — everything you need to convert all in one place (the home page is history).
- Nor do you need to try to cram everything at the top of the page. Scrolling is the new cool.
So jump on these trends to get a head start on building effective websites in the new year!
2017 Web Design Trends to Boost Conversions – An infographic by The Deep End Online Marketing Consulting