Create a Shiny Button in Photoshop
Posted by Mediajon
Buttons are an important part of modern web design. In today’s tutorial we’ll use Photoshop to create a shiny button with only three easy steps.
- Program: Adobe Photoshop
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Estimated Completion Time: 10 minutes
You may be interested in the following related articles as well.
Create a rectangle shape with the following dimensions: Width of 300px and Height of 100px. Double click the layer shape and add the following Inner Shadow styles to this layer: Image Shadow Color is: #ff3333.
Add the following Gradient Overlay: Colors: #660000, #ff0000.
Now add the Stroke: Color: #660000.
Some other Related Freebies
You can download psd file format below. I hope you enjoy the tutorial and leave your comments.
- Why you need a professional IT support company Articles/ Mar 2, 2015
- 4 Ways to Increase the Impact of Your Landing Page Articles/ Jan 30, 2015
- Review – LaCie Little Big Disk Thunderbolt 2 Articles/ Jan 23, 2015
- Great trick to Regain Deleted/Lost Moments from Mac Based Blu-Ray Discs or USB Articles/ Jan 23, 2015