Create a Shiny Button in Photoshop
Posted by Mediajon
Buttons are an important part of modern web design. In today’s tutorial we’ll use Photoshop to create a shiny button with only three easy steps.
- Program: Adobe Photoshop
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Estimated Completion Time: 10 minutes
You may be interested in the following related articles as well.
Create a rectangle shape with the following dimensions: Width of 300px and Height of 100px. Double click the layer shape and add the following Inner Shadow styles to this layer: Image Shadow Color is: #ff3333.
Add the following Gradient Overlay: Colors: #660000, #ff0000.
Now add the Stroke: Color: #660000.
Some other Related Freebies
You can download psd file format below. I hope you enjoy the tutorial and leave your comments.
- 4 Steps Towards a More Creative Office Space Articles/ Apr 25, 2015
- Should You Retouch Your Fashion and Beauty Product Shots? Articles/ Apr 24, 2015
- Shots of the Day #2 Amazing Villages Inspiration/ Apr 16, 2015
- Tips to Optimize Your Website for SEO & Social Media Articles/ Apr 14, 2015