Create a Shiny Button in Photoshop
Posted by Mediajon
Buttons are an important part of modern web design. In today’s tutorial we’ll use Photoshop to create a shiny button with only three easy steps.
- Program: Adobe Photoshop
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Estimated Completion Time: 10 minutes
You may be interested in the following related articles as well.
Create a rectangle shape with the following dimensions: Width of 300px and Height of 100px. Double click the layer shape and add the following Inner Shadow styles to this layer: Image Shadow Color is: #ff3333.
Add the following Gradient Overlay: Colors: #660000, #ff0000.
Now add the Stroke: Color: #660000.
Some other Related Freebies
You can download psd file format below. I hope you enjoy the tutorial and leave your comments.
- The Ultimate Design Library: $25,088 worth of Premium RF Resources – From $59 Articles/ Jul 30, 2014
- Ways to Save Money on Your Web Design Project Articles/ Jan 28, 2014
- How Easy Is It To Make Your Own E-Card? Articles/ Dec 18, 2013
- Protect Your Online Identity from Cyberspies Articles/ Nov 26, 2013