Create a Metallic Text Effect in Photoshop
Posted by Mediajon
In this tutorial we will learn how to create a Metallic Text Effect in Photoshop. Only Layer Styles and some filter effects are used in this tutorial.
- Program: Adobe Photoshop
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Estimated Completion Time: 10 minutes
Create a new document with 600 pixels by 600 pixels. Set a background color black. Add a Text you want. Fill the Text with grey color.
Go to Filter > Convert To Smart Filters then Filter > Noise > Add Noise. Increase the Amount to 150%, check Gaussian and Monochromatic.
Now we will apply Blur Effect. Go to Filter > Blur > Motion Blur.
Double Click the Layer Icon to Open the Layer Style and apply the following styles.
- 471 Premium Design Resources for Free worth over $500 Articles/ Mar 27, 2015
- Take Advantage of Large Smartphone Screens for Your Business Articles/ Mar 24, 2015
- Why you need a professional IT support company Articles/ Mar 2, 2015
- 4 Ways to Increase the Impact of Your Landing Page Articles/ Jan 30, 2015