Create a Metallic Text Effect in Photoshop
Posted by Mediajon
In this tutorial we will learn how to create a Metallic Text Effect in Photoshop. Only Layer Styles and some filter effects are used in this tutorial.
- Program: Adobe Photoshop
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Estimated Completion Time: 10 minutes
Create a new document with 600 pixels by 600 pixels. Set a background color black. Add a Text you want. Fill the Text with grey color.
Go to Filter > Convert To Smart Filters then Filter > Noise > Add Noise. Increase the Amount to 150%, check Gaussian and Monochromatic.
Now we will apply Blur Effect. Go to Filter > Blur > Motion Blur.
Double Click the Layer Icon to Open the Layer Style and apply the following styles.
- CDRViewer – CorelDRAW Viewer 1.3 Update Articles/ Nov 22, 2014
- A Journey Through Beautiful Typography In Web Design Articles/ Nov 17, 2014
- Futuristic City View Articles/ Nov 14, 2014
- Top 10 Reasons Why Web to Print Software, the Key to Exponential Printing Company Growth Articles/ Oct 29, 2014