Create a Metallic Text Effect in Photoshop
Posted by Mediajon
In this tutorial we will learn how to create a Metallic Text Effect in Photoshop. Only Layer Styles and some filter effects are used in this tutorial.
- Program: Adobe Photoshop
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Estimated Completion Time: 10 minutes
Create a new document with 600 pixels by 600 pixels. Set a background color black. Add a Text you want. Fill the Text with grey color.
Go to Filter > Convert To Smart Filters then Filter > Noise > Add Noise. Increase the Amount to 150%, check Gaussian and Monochromatic.
Now we will apply Blur Effect. Go to Filter > Blur > Motion Blur.
Double Click the Layer Icon to Open the Layer Style and apply the following styles.
- The Ultimate Design Library: $25,088 worth of Premium RF Resources – From $59 Articles/ Jul 30, 2014
- Ways to Save Money on Your Web Design Project Articles/ Jan 28, 2014
- How Easy Is It To Make Your Own E-Card? Articles/ Dec 18, 2013
- Protect Your Online Identity from Cyberspies Articles/ Nov 26, 2013